5 Tips For Growing Out Your Hair


As a hairstylist, everyday I have clients asking me what they need to do to have their hair grow faster. Patience is the number one thing–I know, as I am going from a pixie cut to mid-back myself, but I have narrowed it down to the top 5 things you can do to help your hair GROW!

1. Protect Your Ends
Never blow dry or use hot tools on your hair without applying a heat protecting serum first. Heat first sucks out moisture, then can burn the hair, causing it to break off. If you apply a serum, your natural moisture stays locked in and only excess serum will burn off. Also use low heat settings on your dryer. It’s better to take an extra ten minutes drying your hair then it take an extra 10 months to achieve your desired length.


CLICK TO READ MORE.

Popular posts from this blog

How To Style a Fishtail Braid